Image Map

08 December 2014

need any emotional shows to watch?

I watched the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead last night, and I cried a lot. A lot during the show, and then a bunch more during the after show The Talking Dead. Jeez- you'd think a show about zombies were produce ecks and screams, not tears.  It happens though- and it's not the first time. Love it though and wouldn't change a thing.

I had a pretty eventful weekend. On Friday night I went to a friends holiday party- more details on it tomorrow. Get ready to learn exciting things.

Saturday I went to brunch with some other NY bloggers! It was super exciting to meet all of them and despite the horrible rainy weather we were having a decent crowd showed up and we all had a wonderful time chatting. But we were all horrible bloggers and didn't take a group picture! I blame the weather.

After brunch I headed out to Hoboken to spend some time with my sister and my nephew. I gave him some new books for the holidays and then we spent the afternoon looking through some photo albums, cooking and laughing. Later we went upstairs to one of her neighbors house, and my nephew spent a good 45 mins running around being chased by their dog and laughing hysterically. I'm pretty sure my stomach was sore on Sunday just from watching them. It was too too cute!!


Sunday I met up with a new friend for brunch- we went to a favorite of mine Cafe Orlin, and then walked back to Union Square to check out the holiday market. I spent the evening catching up on some tv, snuggling with the cats and reading some more Outlander (just started book 8- so good!)

hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 
Bella And The City

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment