30 October 2014

Facts About Me!

We are so close to the end!! I seriously can't believe that I truly made through this challenge- I know I still have tomorrow but since that post is already half-written I will take this as a win. Anyways, there will be more celebrating tomorrow.

Today's prompt: Facts about ME! When I first started blogging I did a post with 25 facts about me. I'm not sure if I can whip about that many more but I will certainly give it my best shot...

  • I do know how to knit but have currently been working on the same few projects for several years... I will finish them one day!
I made one mitten in this pattern (blue and coral colors) and only the wrist of the second...

  •  My birthday is on the cusp of the astrological signs Leo and Virgo. I like to think that I am a little bit of both

  • I've listened to the new Taylor Swift albums at least 20 times already this week...

  •  I believe in ghosts and aliens

  • I didn't start drinking coffee until I moved to NYC

  • Winter is my favorite season- I'm so looking forward to snow!

  • My favorite superhero is Wolverine (especially when played by Hugh Jackman)

  • In 2010 I read over 200 books, I kept track in a word document. This included new and old stories- I would guess that I read about the same every year, give or take. (maybe this can be  new years resolution for 2015!)
And that's all I got for now. Come back tomorrow for the last day of blogtober and to find out my costume inspiration!!

Helene in Between Blogtober

Image Map

16 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever "met" anyone who openly believes in ghosts and aliens - that's pretty unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 200 books?? That's impressive!!! I love the pattern of those mittens...or mitten :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just reading a haunted house article about ghosts and was so torn if I could live in something like that or not. YES to NYC and coffee. Must have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have absolutely listened to 1989 that many times to.. if not more....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luchessa GrossmannOctober 30, 2014 at 3:39 PM

    Yeay Wolverine ...!!! Don't think Hugh Jackman need any explanation.

    How come you didn't drink coffee before New York? Any particular reasons? I'm both coffee & tea fan. Don't think i can survive an early morning without a cup of coffee.

    xo,

    Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my 200 books in one year?! Thats amazing...I would love to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, did something happen that made you believe in ghosts or aliens, or do you just have an open mind?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never actually experienced either but I do believe they exist- gotta keep an open mind about things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha yeah.. mitten, whoops! one day I may actually finish the pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I knew a house was said to be haunted I definitely would not live there.. maybe stick my head in but that's it- would freak me out too much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I've listened to it a 100 times by now- and the songs are constantly running through my head and I'm not sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to be a big tea drinker- and I still do sometimes. Really I just never liked the taste of coffee and then graduated from college and moved to ny and everyone was always drinking it so I gave it another chance- figured out how to doctor it the way I liked it and now I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really have to give thanks to public transportation- having an hour plus on the bus/subways everyday helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad to meet someone else who reads so much too! I always have multiple things going and don't hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. just an open mind- I wish I could say that something happened, that would be such a cool story!

    ReplyDelete