Image Map

30 March 2014

Sunday Social

A new link-up here, for my lazy Sunday- a Sunday Social! This weeks questions are..

 What is your ideal way to relax: Sitting on the couch watching tv or a movie and enjoying a glass of wine

Where is your favorite place to be: in  a lounge chair on the beach with a book in hand

Who do you consider your biggest role model: my mother and my two sisters

What does your life look like in 3 years? Living in NYC/Philly and helping grow and run our supper successful babysitting service, Sitter Select, with my family.

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? Turning down a date or two in high-school and college- who knows where those relationships could have gone...

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? Graduating from college and moving to NYC, where I am able to care and support for myself as well as opening a business with my family!

Sunday Social 

Happy to link-up this week- hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment