Image Map

27 March 2014

My Newest Obsession

Thanks to Nicole over at A Dash of Gold- I've discovered a new love, the Kate Spade Cobble Hill Little Minka purse.


When I first saw it on her blog - I thought "I must have this!"- and so the search began...

I tried the normal stops first, the Kate Spade website, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales but the retail price of the purse is $378- not horrible in the world of designer but not a price I was currently willing to spend.

and then I discovered that the purse has, and does come in a multitude of colors.



So of course, I switched my searching directions to eBay. There I hit the motherload- almost every color was available in some form. The price range dropped to $190-215, much more reasonable in my opinion. I bid, I watched- I chewed on my nails in anticipation... and I won!

I'm super excited that it came in the mail finally and I will probably be ridiculous and buy another one at some point in the future. Or one of the Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon totes that everyone and their mother has... Look ma, I'm a grown-up now! 


post signature

3 comments: