Image Map

06 April 2014

this is the Sunday Social...

It's the Sunday Social! I had a lot of fun with last weeks social and thought I would join in again... this week's topic is Twitter!

1. When did you join twitter? I joined Twitter in 2009, during my web design class- Take a look at my first tweet...
                   
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow? Hollins University @HollinsU - I love my college and getting the fun updates from them

3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow? Lance Bass and Jimmy Fallon- I'm a huge 'NSync fan and Jimmy Fallon always makes me laugh!


4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?  Not yet...

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow? Birchbox

6. Give us three tweeps we should be following. The Dark Lord @Lord_Voldemort7, Post Secret @PostSecret and Texts From Last Night @TFLN


Check it out with Neely and Ashley
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment