Image Map

25 April 2014

Friday's are my Friends

Another Friday- another week gone by.. I spent a lot of the week packing for the kids and plan to spend my weekend packing for myself and potentially cleaning my room. We will see how that goes. I do also have some appointments to finally try on some bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding. woo-hoo!

Some things I have been loving this week...

1) Threes. This game may or may not be ruining my life- I just want to play it ALL THE TIME!


2) Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. This craving seriously came out of nowhere, which I expect all cravings do, but I've seriously have to restrain myself from eating more than a spoonful or two pint a night.

3) Harry Potter- as if this would come as a shock to anyone but I have been re-reading the series for the millionth time. I just love it so much though. Even so, I have had an interesting thought about something that happens in the second book.. more on that next week.


4) My sweet little munchkin, Little J. He has started this adorable bedtime routine of climbing on his brothers bed and hopping around. Melting my heart on a daily basis.


5) Sister Time! I had a lovely time spending last Sunday with my eldest sister and my oh so sweet nephew! My sister was kind enough to take some pics for me for the blog and of course we did a #selfie with the little boo. yay family time!

Happy Friday!

Valerie (The Voice Performance) by Amanda Brown on Grooveshark
post signature

3 comments:

  1. happy friday! I really need to reread the HP series, that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that ice cream!!!!! NOOOOO My sugar cravings have been through the roof lately! This is my favorite kind of ice-cream (I do enjoy Ben and Jerry's version a lot). I want a little J! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I really really need to be careful around Hagaan:Dazs.. Like seriously.. they all call my name,lol! And you know you just cant stop at a spoon full or two.. lol! hagw!

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete