Image Map

27 February 2014

BahHumBug!

Today has already been off to a rough start! I am excited to be a part of The Blogmopolitan Quiz today- brought to us by the lovely twothirdshazel.com. 
Even so- Big J was off in lala-land this morning- didn't want mom to leave for work, then didn't to go to school. I pulled my favorite "get-him-to-do-what-I-want" move by threatening to put him in the stroller and let Little J walk. This makes him very upset- I then had a screaming, crying child all the way to school- to the bus, on the bus, off the bus. The most repeated chant was "I want to do, what I want to do". Yes honey, we all do. Many of the older ladies on the bus thought this breakdown was delightful - most showed sympathy to me ("We've all been there.") I did take a wonderful picture of him crying, because one day he should be able to laugh at himself for this! 
 "I want to do, what I want to do"

I'm making a promising new pork noodle recipe for dinner tonight and pushing the frustrated thoughts away with my new favorite Pandora station- Disney Songs. It is perfection. Until another day...

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment