Image Map

28 February 2014

#backthatazzup

Yay! Its Friday! Thanks to Whitney over at I Wore Yoga Pants we can enjoy a great link-up and music today. Check her out at iworeyogapants.com . So far its been a slow day- took both munchkins to the doctor this morning for a check-up and shots (only for Little J). Dropped them both at school and then I ran home to meet up with the Time-Warner dude, who still hasn't shown up. Whatevs- at least I get to catch up with some of this weeks TV!

I'm excited to say that I am working on a new layout for the blog with my bestest Leah, over at Sunshine and Traffic Jams (her button is over there on the left, click away!) Hopefully she can help me put something new up over the weekend. Not too much else going on here- I finally took some measurements of my living room so hoping to get back to the furniture store tomorrow about those couches! Hope everyone has a great day and a fantastic weekend! I can't believe its already March- and on an important note the Oscars are on Sunday night!!! Getting together with my girl P to watch them. Thanks again for checking the blog out!
Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert on Grooveshark
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You're blogging too!! Seeing two familiar faces today is blowing my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete