Image Map

25 September 2014

10 Things I am Thankful For

I would like to think I'm thankful for things everyday and season, but for some reason Fall makes all of us a little more thankful (it might have something to do with Thanksgiving?)

Here are 10 Wonderful Things I am Thankful for Right Now:

1) Being able to support myself. I have a job, I make money and I can pay my own bills. I can save my money, spend it, feed myself and go places on my own. I know too many people who still depend on their parents for help- and I am very very thankful that for now, I am doing alright on my own.

2) Fall TV- I am oh so happy that TV is back, summer was great with PLL and Royal Pains but nothing is better than some new stuff!

3) Wine. I feel like that one is enough said.

4) My friends! Summer is over and now we are all finally back in town, hanging out as one big group. I love them a lot.

5) Health Insurance- this might be a ding ding alert to me becoming a grown-up but seriously this stuff is amazing and super expensive and I'm still ridiculously thankful I have it. #obamacare

6) Animals- Sadie and Phoenix are the best I could ask for- they snuggle, love me and I adore them. Plus they make really great feet warmers in the fall/winter.

7) The blogging world! I can't believe that I've stuck with this for so long and I'm so happy I did. I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting a bunch of new people and finding my voice.

8) A family that doesn't care if I call them at 2 am while I am in Europe. I had a few meltdowns while in Paris. My family was there for every tear and thankfully every phone call I was able to have with them. Thank you!!

9) Red velvet cupcakes from Make My Cake. I seriously need to meet the woman who first started baking these because she may be one of my favorite people. Nom nom- if you ever come to NYC you have to stop here!

10) Technology- which makes it possible for me to write this post to you today. It sure has a come a long way and I can't wait to see where it goes next!

No photos today because I'm a lazy bum- you will just have to envision my thankfulness.

Linking up with The SITS Girls Back to Blogging Challenge!
post signature

18 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! So many great things to be grateful for :) Thank you for sharing!

    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Make My Cake?! Fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love #3 - clink clink cheers and HAPPY THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching fall TV, while drinking red velvet cupcake wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah, I am thankful for fall tv too. And for red velvet cupcakes!! Great post. Found you at SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list!! I am so excited for fall tv and just the fall in general. All I want to do is chill on the couch while drinking tea, blogging and watching tv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall TV! AND I'm so excited to find another blogger who loves PLL :)
    Stopping by from the #SITSgirls link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course- I could do a list like this everyday! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um it's basically the best bakery in the city- on 116th and 7th Ave, they make the most delicious red velvet and strawberry cupcakes. Tina Fey is also a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is definitely something I am oh so thankful for (and oh so delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a fantastic plan- nice thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are amazing and make a long week A LOT better! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. same- fall to me is cozy blankets and new tv shows, with maybe a glass of wine and a cupcake. I guess I should add blogging to that now too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLL is amazing- I'm horribly addicted! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this list! You are amazing for being able to support yourself and enjoy wine with cupcakes in Paris!! ;) You know how to live, lady! Your positivity is contagious! I'm flying high right now as the baby is FINALLY taking a nap after weeks of upside down life!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for the return of fall tv! Did you read u post on how a show becomes a show? http://lotfortyeight.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-anatomy-of-tv-show-part-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for napping babies! Thank you for all the kind words- sometimes it's nice to remember the little things in life and be thankful for what you have!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did! I love the world of TV- it's nice to learn some new details about it!

    ReplyDelete